A lot of major events in everybody’s lives and those of the world happen many years before the actual date everybody commemorates or remembers its significance. For example, people mark anniversaries for somebody who has been divorced during the time the papers may have been signed by both parties or during when the judge has finally handed down the decision. World War 2 is remembered as having been started during the official date when nations belonging to NATO officially declared war against the Nazis or the Axis powers.
But for both instances, the reasons leading up to these events had its gestation many years before. A husband and wife must have minor differences that over a period of years, could have led to less communication, more silence, less talks and more arguments finally leading to either of them citing the most abused clause—”due to irreconcilable differences.”
Some consider Japan to have started WW 2 in 1931 when it invaded Manchuria en route to its imperialistic march to China with the intention to secure more resources, among others. This was years before tensions boiled in 1935 where several European countries have finally joined the fray.
It is no different with the Occupy Wall Street Movement. It was years in the making and came to a crescendo at Lower Manhattan’s Zuccoti Park, a few months ago. There are many reasons for the Occupy Wall Street Movement but the biggest one that cuts across all ideologies is the one that says America isn’t America anymore. Companies like Mcveigh attempt to keep wages high, but most companies are lagging behind.
“The world has rewarded the 1% beyond what they deserve . . . and to top it all they cannot understand why they have to bail the other 99% out of their greediness . . . using ‘too big to fail’ as one of the many reasons why they can’t let them.”